AUBERGE DES TEMPLIERS
20 Route Départementale 2007
Auberge des Templiers, Relais & Châteaux 5 star et gastronimic star restaurant, in the Loiret
How to come ?
CAREFUL, WORK IN PROGRESS
In order to ensure you a safe trip to our House, we inform you of the works on the D940, we recommend that you take, if you arrive from Gien, the detour passing Les Choux (D58) towards Chatillon Coligny. If you arrive from Paris we recommend that you take the Varenne Changy/Nogent sur Vernisson exit and follow the D2007 direction.
- Latitude : 47.793494
- Longitude : 2.731080
From Paris :
- Take the A6 direction Lyon
- Join the A77
- Take the exit 19 to Bourges/Vierzon/Gien
- Continue direction Montargis on the D940
- Turn left on the D57
- Turn right on the road of l’Etang, then left on the allée des Bézards, then the road route des Bézards
- Le Relais & Châteaux will be on your right.
From Lyon :
- On the A6, join the A19, then the A77 direction Nevers
- Take the exit 18, to Villeneuve sur Yonne/Charny/Châteaurenard
- follow the D943, then the D16 and D56, until the route des Bézards
- Auberge des Templiers will be on your right.
The train station Nogent-sur-Vernisson is 5km away from our hotel. The train comes directly from Paris-Bercy to Nevers, also by bus TER from the Centre-Val de Loire network. The journey from Paris-Bercy takes 1 h 10.
Auberge des Templiers provides a vehicle and offers to come and get you a the train station. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your needs.
L’airport Paris-Orly is 137 km from lThe Auberge des Templiers. There are many regular daily flights. Our Hotel is accessible by the A77.
The Auberge des Templiers has a helipad.
Distance in km et travel time between The Auberge des Templiers and :
1 h 00
1 h 20
1 h 40
1 h 10
1 h 40
1 h 10
1 h 55
Auberge des Templiers is located in Boismorand, 13 km from the town Gien, in the middle of a 6 hectares park, in the Gâtinais region.
Between Orléans and Auxerre, in the department of Loiret, the Relais & Châteaux 5 star has a privileged location, nestled in a green setting only1 h 30 from Paris (accessible by A77 motorway), near the Nationale 7 road.