AUBERGE DES TEMPLIERS
20 Route Départementale 2007
Auberge des Templiers, Relais & Châteaux 5 star et gastronimic star restaurant, in the Loiret
How to come ?
- Latitude : 47.793494
- Longitude : 2.731080
From Paris :
- Take the A6 direction Lyon
- Join the A77
- Take the exit 19 to Bourges/Vierzon/Gien
- Continue direction Montargis on the D940
- Turn left on the D57
- Turn right on the road of l’Etang, then left on the allée des Bézards, then the road route des Bézards
- Le Relais & Châteaux will be on your right.
From Lyon :
- On the A6, join the A19, then the A77 direction Nevers
- Take the exit 18, to Villeneuve sur Yonne/Charny/Châteaurenard
- follow the D943, then the D16 and D56, until the route des Bézards
- Auberge des Templiers will be on your right.
The train station Nogent-sur-Vernisson is 5km away from our hotel. The train comes directly from Paris-Bercy to Nevers, also by bus TER from the Centre-Val de Loire network. The journey from Paris-Bercy takes 1 h 10.
Auberge des Templiers provides a vehicle and offers to come and get you a the train station. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your needs.
L’airport Paris-Orly is 137 km from lThe Auberge des Templiers. There are many regular daily flights. Our Hotel is accessible by the A77.
The Auberge des Templiers has a helipad.
Distance in km et travel time between The Auberge des Templiers and :
1 h 00
1 h 20
1 h 40
1 h 10
1 h 40
1 h 10
1 h 55
Auberge des Templiers is located in Boismorand, 13 km from the town Gien, in the middle of a 6 hectares park, in the Gâtinais region.
Between Orléans and Auxerre, in the department of Loiret, the Relais & Châteaux 5 star has a privileged location, nestled in a green setting only1 h 30 from Paris (accessible by A77 motorway), near the Nationale 7 road.